You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lumbar Kandinsky Composition VI Decorative Pillow Cover Hand Embroidered Wool 13" x 21"
Modern Artist Wassily Kandinsky used the form of concentric circles to portray the soul. Here, the Kashmiri handcrafted interpretation of Kandinsky's Composition VI has elements of seed, of ovum, of birth and rebirth, the latter of which was a central theme in the composition. Rendered here as chain stitch embroidery in wool, this cushion cover can create a new personality for any room in which you choose to use it. This throw pillow cover has beautiful blend of blues, greens, gold and white colors used to create distinct abstract forms.
- Composition: 70% Wool, 30% Cotton
- Size: 13 x 21 (33cm x 53cm)
- Backing: Canvas (See Last Picture)
- Pillow Insert not Included (Only Cover is on Sale)
- Hand embroidered in Village Cottage Units