This pillow cover is hand embroidered by the finest artisans and design inspired by the famous heavy red artwork of Kandinsky. The vibrant pattern and exciting pattern evokes the thought of a ladder to the stars, a comet tail, or a star map overlooking a vibrant city. This cover could grace the cabin of your boat or the chair in your solarium and yet be equally as comfortable in your den. Durable and easy to clean, this toss pillow will catch the eye of every passerby.
This abstract decorative pillow cover could grace the cabin of your boat or the chair in your solarium and yet be equally as comfortable in your den. The eye-popping color and pattern of this modern throw pillow are just what the designer ordered to create a fiery focal point in your decor. Perfect wherever you need a splash of color, this artwork pillow creation is as durable as it is beautiful. Easy to care for, this cushion cover could spark up an old throw pillow or grace a new pillow form. Kandinsky conveyed profound spirituality and inner human emotion through a visual language of abstract forms and colors that transcended cultural and physical boundaries. He used interrelation between color and form to create an aesthetic experience that engaged the sight, sound, and emotions of the viewer. Kandinsky viewed music as the most transcendent form of non-objective art musicians could evoke images in listeners minds merely with sounds.
- Composition: 70% Wool, 30% Cotton
- Size: 18' x 18' (45 cms x 45 cms)
- Pillow Insert not Included (Only Cover is on Sale)
- Hand embroidered in Village Cottage Units
- Backing: Canvas (See the Last Picture)
- A close-up view of this abstract pillow cover allows you to see the amazing chain-stitch embroidery work of master artisans who have practiced this art their entire lives.