Kashmir Designs Kandinsky Decorative Pillow Cover Red Painting Abstract Cushion Wool HandEmbroidered 14x20
This red Kandinsky decorative pillow cover is inspired by the famous abstract red painting of Wassily Kandinsky. Star fragments and enigmatic hieroglyphs artfully stitched in the finest Kashmir wool chain stitch needlework. Gorgeous and Bold color swathes are seen in this cushion cover, a fusion of the hand-dyed Kashmiri wool and expert needlework. This hand-embroidered modern pillow cover is of the finest chain stitch, the stitch of an accomplished artisan, finer than crewel. The kaleidoscopic design deserves to be seen and experienced. This cover will be an attention-getter no matter where you put it.
- Composition: 70% Wool, 30% Cotton
- Size: 14" x 20" (35cm x 50cm)
- Backing: Canvas (See the Last Picture), Zipper Fastening
- Hand embroidered in Village Cottage Units
- Pillow Insert not Included (Only Cover is on Sale)
- View additional pictures to see the intricate embroidery done in highly stylized beautiful patterns and superb craftsmanship unparalleled in the whole world.